 Administrative / General / 12890 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

Quick note: I'm at work on lunch break, and can't give this the thought I want to word it as well as it should be... (...) Nobody's perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. I'm not sure if it constitues a TOU violation, as I'm not as well-versed in (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) First, thank you for approving the change. Perhaps automation is in order for this, if at least for paid members? Maybe assign the duty of checking for this type of thing to a specific person? I find it rather odd I can change my posting setup (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) True. If LUGENT's servers end up on a blacklist again, it would be everyone's problem. But while Kevin could (and probably should) ask his ISP to unblock Larry's server, I would doubt one user would actually make much of an impact on them. So (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Well, Lenny, Larry and I have had some conversations, especially when the LPRV was first formed, and he acknowledged that he felt that Admins should be held to a higher standard hat on, or hat off. So Larry beleives there should be a double (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) That's what I'm talking about! I didn't think of that idea, good workaround, thanks. (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact