 Administrative / General / 12868
  Re: Badgering emails

(...) Um, huh? Why in the world would we NEED to do anything in PHP? And even if we did, what's the issue? But aside from that, if the Server Switch is step one, let's take it! (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) Please forgive my lack of webknowledge. You KNOW I'm a WEBTARD!! We've been over it before ;) Lugnet, right now as I understand it, cannot handle items like automated emails and whatnot. I've had quite a few ideas for upgrading content stuff (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) We love you anyway :) (...) I would disagree with that though. Not to mention the server sends emails all the time - news-by-mail, auth emails, etc? (...) Ah, that's what I thrive on :) Perhaps one of the other admins knows? Can find out? (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Email Setups (was: Re: Badgering emails)

(...) I think this issue can be boiled down to: 1. Official LUGNET email messages need to come from "*@lugnet.com" reply-to. Resolution: Each admin sets reply-to in their email client. Timeframe: Immediate. 2. To avoid spamblockers and spoof (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)