 Administrative / General / 12800 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Why not? It was my point, that without someone saying "We've listened, we've considered it carefully, we worked our process and we worked our review process, and we don't at this time see a need to change this particular reviewing action, and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Possibly. (...) Because it's representative. A committee of review, appointed by an appointed committee, may, in spite of good intentions, not be representative. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) I don't know. But, if things are going to be justified by this 'growth', then I think it'd be a good idea if someone spelt out what that growth was. Presumably those that are claiming this 'growth' requires/justifies for Administraion have (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) That's a good question. Should the admin team consider Kevin's multiple attacks on Lenny and myself to be "personal attacks" as well? Or does the higher standard principle apply here, that we have to endure everything on and off line? I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) Using an example from our history, Rosa Parks sat where she dam-well pleased; had she abided, things would be much different now. Free expression of ideas has for some time now been stifled on LUGNET - Opposing viewpoints, regardless of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact