 Administrative / General / 12745
  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I'm not sure how this would operate differently than what we have now. Members can all make suggestions to the admin.suggestions, and the Admins read them all. Right now implementation of suggestions is a bit difficult due to needed code (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

To Lenny, Ross, and others: I may have hastily threw the idea out there, but picture it being more like an orgization similar to ILTCO. ILTCO is comprised of many LTCs and is one voice for them all when dealing with TLC... "Leonard Hoffman" (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) LUGNET is not a democracy. A members association could be. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) So, the democratic association rules on certain tabled options and in turn passes those options agreed upon to the aristocracy? How is that better exactly? -Duane (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Possibly. (...) Because it's representative. A committee of review, appointed by an appointed committee, may, in spite of good intentions, not be representative. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)