 Administrative / General / 12726
  Re: P&P document

(...) documents aren't ready to be released publicly at this time, and I have edited the document links at the above address. Rather than have unfinished documentation floating around, the admin staff prefers to finalize the documents and have them (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

Whoa! NDA's !? You're kidding right !? This is just getting bizarre... This is exactly the kind of thing that is souring people. This just feels heavy-handed and dictatorial. No matter the reason, this is a bad idea. It smells rotten to say that (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

(...) Unfortunately, it's an option, albeit one that I don't think anyone likes. There have been many posts recently about lack of trust in the administration of LUGNET, with some justification. But it works both ways. Admins need to be able to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: P&P document

Yep. Read it. Please see my reply here : (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

(...) This morning I sent you an email asking you to cancel my post where I made the P&P visible. I'll ask again to please cancel my post. Kevin (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

(...) Hello Kevin, I didn't seem to receive that email, I'll check my settings to make sure it didn't get routed inappropriately. I've just cancelled the post per request. For my records, which email address did you send it to? kelly@anagrafyxx.com (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

(...) Thans for the cancel Kelly. (...) I was in a rush because I had to catch a plane very early this morning. I used your work address kelly@anagraphyxx.com. I realized I had made a bad choice, this the request for cancel. I'm sorry if you didn't (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)