 Administrative / General / 12645
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) "(URL) Apres nous, le deluge>", eh? If the admins had some positive achievements to justify their sense of self-importance, perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Most of our achievements have been in the under-lying structure of Lugnet, and in the preparation for the Transition. Every time some big drama explodes, it pulls us away from that it makes it harder for us to get the spirit enough to dive (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Actually, I'm really happy to hear that - is there anything you can tell us about how the Transition is going? Because from an outsider's point of view (well, outside of the LT), it seems like it's been abandoned. :/ (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I can understand that concern. The past few months, we have been focusing on particular issues rather than general ones - policies on how to enforce the 'no cursing' rule vs. working the Transition (from private ownership to 'public' (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)