 Administrative / General / 12525 (-5)
  Filter issue?

Here’s yet another in my ongoing series of potentially dumb admin-related questions: Is there a way to confirm that the skip-filters are working? I set my filter to exclude .robotics. (among others) because I have nothing to contribute to that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Larry was suspended, *by* Lenny. All that transpired on both sides is being reviewd with the intent on making the process and procedures better. That is all that one can ask for. This is not a democracy, but I would vote against any sanctions (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: In support of Larry

"Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:ICw2EC.o06@lugnet.com... (...) Had you noticed the ":P" at the end of my post, you would have immediately realized that I was joking. That being said and having read your baited reply, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Hi Ben, I have been in email contact with the Admin team, and *know* that this and many other points raised in this thread have been noted, as indicated by a few of Todd's post. Noted is a serious understatement, but I cannot come up with (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Am I alone...

... in wondering what is going on? I have read many of the posts about the whole administering the TOS thing(1) and I can't understand how we have got to this stage. Speaking personally, all of the things that people have a problem with doing or not (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact