 Administrative / General / 1251
Re: FS: 6953, 8820, 8836, 8838
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:59:58 GMT

topher wrote:

space/futuron: set 6953, cosmic laser launcher.  msrp ? condition is excellent,
pieces and directions intact.  no box.

<snip 3 more listings>

topher

Are you selling these outright or auctioning them? It seems you must be
selling them outright, because you posted this list as a reply to me
pointing out that auction listings do not belong in buy-sell-trade.
Either that or you didn't read what I wrote.

I made my statements unofficially but that IS the policy here.. see
terms of service.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.