 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1232
FS: asstd. technic, space, and pirates sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:30:09 GMT

okay .... lately i've been scoring through my legos and have found that i would
not be put down if i sold some of my sets.  i just read on another thread that
the black seas barracuda could be sold for nearing 200 US.....given the
condition of everything.  so, being a poor college student who needs money,
here's what i got.

1) auction is on a going once/going twice/sold basis. there is no fixed
timescale, but i'd like to wrap this thing up as soon as possible.
2) sets will be mailed when payment is received, buyer pays shipping from
houston, texas, US.
3) bids via email
4) updates will be posted on this newsgroup (and RTL) and by email to
participants
7) All bids in US dollars

space/futuron: set 6953, cosmic laser launcher.  msrp ? condition is excellent,
pieces and directions intact.  no box.  CURRENT BID: $21 US, Dave Jost

new addition:  technic: set 8820, mountain rambler.  msrp, ?.  parts and
directions in perfect condition, none missing.  no box.  STARTING(CURRENT)
BID: $10

technic: set 8836, sky ranger.  msrp, 29.75 US.  this thing is a little dusty,
but other than that, the directions and pieces are all intact, and also
present.  (the box is the front and back pieces that i cut out a long time ago,
had i known that i could have gotten more money from this thing had i needed to
sell it i would have kept it!)  STARTING (CURRENT) BID: $30

technic: set 8838, shock cycle.  msrp, 29.75.  one broken piece, the cool
little parts for the handlebars (sorry my ldraw is kaputt, couldn't find the
part no.)  box: same as 8836. STARTING (CURRENT) BID $30

technic: set 8856, whirlwind rescue.  it's gonna take a LOT to pry THIS one
from my little paws.  msrp:  ?  i'm not even sure i wanna sell it.  it's a
great set.  anyway, parts are perfect, box is the same as 8836 and 8838.
STARTING (CURRENT) BID $80 (but i'm still unsure, it depends on what bids i
get)

pirates: set 6285, blackseas barracuda.  this one's gonna hafta be a lot, also.
i've come to like this one a lot, and i'm kinda partial to sailboats.  but
anyway, parts and directions are perfect, but no box.  msrp: ?  i think it was
99.99 when i bought it, or something like that.  STARTING (CURRENT) BID:
$175...but selling it depends on the bids i get, like 8856.

topher (dewback)

let the bids begin.