 Administrative / General / 12492
    Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I really don't think dragging contemporary politics into this discussion is going to be very productive. Actually, LUGNET is supposed to be an oligarchy (for a while at least) - see Todd's post (URL) "Taking LUGNET to the next level"> from (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Benjamin Medinets
   that bucket o' bolts... (...) Wow!! The first bit of reasonable logic I heard here in a while. Nice suggestions Marc. I just hope that Todd reads it, because this is the system that Lugnet needs to try to transition to, without it becoming too much (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Scott Arthur
   I see nothing wrong with considering this. However, I do wonder how many people would be willing to stand for election? I also expect Todd would want to retain the right to veto any proposed admin. Scott A (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)