 Administrative / General / 12228
Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ronald Borchert wrote:
I don't have any problems with other overseas Lego sites like Brickshelf or
Bricklink.

Any other people here with the same problems and/or explanations/solutions?

My first guess would be Pair. Both Lugnet and Peeron are hosted through Pair,
whereas BrickLink, BrickShelf, FBTB, and others are hosted elsewhere. It's
possible that Pair is having a temporary issue with their network. To test, you
might be able to try www.ldraw.org and www.nelug.org, which are also hosted via
Pair (ldraw.org is actually on Peeron, last I knew).

DaveE

Hi,
you may be right. Pair has a similar traceroute and the same timeout at hop #11.
It's not temporary. It's since weeks.
Ronald