 General / 50079
50078  |  50080
Subject:
Problems with Lugnet and Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:20:44 GMT

Hi all,

I didn't find a better group, so I post it here:

I have problems reaching www.lugnet.com and www.peeron.com.

It takes a lot of time till any page begins to load.
But when a page starts loading, it goes quick.

My connection is fast, via 2 Mbit/sec DSL and I have transfer rates of
30-100kByte/sec (was testing it with the long thread in .color) and more for
both, lugnet and peeron. So that is ok.

The only problem is the time till a page starts loading.
It's very annoying when I want to read the news and have to wait up to 10 secs
and more for each posting to start loading.

I don't have any problems with other overseas Lego sites like Brickshelf or
Bricklink.

Any other people here with the same problems and/or explanations/solutions?

I made a screenshot of two traces:
http://festum.de/1000steine/album/99Diverses/tracelugnetpeeron.jpg

Regards Ronald