 General / 50082
Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Borchert wrote:
I didn't find a better group, so I post it here:

XFUTting to .admin.general, seems more appropriate.

I have problems reaching www.lugnet.com and www.peeron.com.

From your traceroutes, I can't see anything really wrong - 150ms round trip
should be quite reasonable.  Not sure why it's taking you so long to connect
though.  Especially since once you're getting a page, the connection should stay
open for a little longer, so you don't have to reconnect for every page.

When you're waiting those 10 seconds, is it saying it's "connecting" or
"transferring data"?

Dan

XFUT .admin.general