 Administrative / General / 12225 (-5)
  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) HI Scott. I have to say; i have met MORE people here recently than I have in a very long time. YES. I have Kids. www.themagnofamily.com When I get to that bridge, my intention is to teach my kids something about "right time, right place." (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron

(...) Hi and thank you, makes sence for me :-) (...) What about hop #11 = timeout ? (...) Curious, it says nothing in the status line when I'm waiting :-( What you mean with "connecting" could be here "Suchen der Seite (URL)", translated "Searching (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron

(...) XFUTting to .admin.general, seems more appropriate. (...) From your traceroutes, I can't see anything really wrong - 150ms round trip should be quite reasonable. Not sure why it's taking you so long to connect though. Especially since once (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Apologies (was Re: Timeout

(...) Larry, if you're so busy dealing with Lugnet issues (URL) I would suggest the quickest resolution would be to just apologise "to anyone that may be offended" in the original thread. ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(snip) Chris, do you have kids? If so, do you let them swear and curse anywhere they choose? I think you realize that the censorship really has more to do with being decent than anything else. As Lugnet tries to be a place that is friendly to all, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact