 Administrative / General / 12202
    Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" —Orion Pobursky
   (...) You're twisting words here Ken. What Todd is saying is that you (not somebady else) posted this infomation in what could be construted as a public forum (the Yahoo group) without saying that you considered this infomation to be private. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well I disagree that Yahoo groups are necessaily public. If you can only join with the consent of the group moderator, and the messages are only available to members, I would consider it very bad form to repeat publically anything that is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" Frank Filz
   (...) Good point about the publicness of the Yahoo group. It equates more to a party at a private home. Still, I would not expect someone to not share information discovered at a private party. In fact, one of my examples was going to be if I post a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)