 Administrative / General / 12145 (-5)
  Re: My Timeout

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) A couple of points: the text Duane posted in the top of this thread was originally sent to me and I shared it with the rest of the admin team. There is a lot of good, thought provoking material in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) Ken, I don't expect you to, and I do respect that you have your own personal opinions about Lego even if I don't always agree with them. But the point here is that other individuals have participated (speaking as themselves) in Lugnet while (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  The whole story?

(...) Assuming that's actually why he was terminated. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that they have the whole story, all the facts. As we have seen so many times before, that may not be the case. There may be more to this than that. Who (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Wow, that just completely sucks. And it seems more than a bit unfair, since I've seen employees at a LEGO Imagination Center store READING LUGNET ON THE STORE COMPUTERS!!! Ken, you have my sympathy. I think LEGO really screwed you over on this (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "fired"?

(...) And the point is? I take back nothing that was said. (...) I wasn't trying to keep it a secret however it wasn't up to a Lugnet administrator to violate the TOU and raise it up the flag pole. (...) Having you feel sorry for me is so far down (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact