 Administrative / General / 12055 (-10)
  Re: Website Security Certificate

(...) I notice that some of my favourites are news.lugnet.com/xyz and others are www.lugnet.com/xyz Does this make any difference? Anyway, whatever had expired has now been renewed so the message no longer appears when I browse. Mark (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password reset?

(...) Yes, it is. Thanks! (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I have some pics that the database needs (set 310)

(...) Futted to .admin.database in case it gets missed here. ROSCO (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database)

  I have some pics that the database needs

(URL) Doesn't show any pics and I have some to offer, but I don't know how to upload them to there. So, I decided to make a post and allow some other person upload them for me. Here are my photos. Comes from my own collection, soon to be sold on (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password reset?

(...) Adam, You should be all set. --Todd (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password reset?

(...) For now, the process is to send a note to Todd, because he has to do it. Providing a mechanism to make this easier is high on the priority list once the code freeze is at an end. If you don't get a response from Todd, mail any of the Admins (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Password reset?

How do I get my password reset? Or get an old password emailed to me? My member # 1076. Someone please help. (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Website Security Certificate

(...) Security cert? As in SSL? But lugnet doesn't have (or support!) SSL? What URL are you getting this at? (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Website Security Certificate

My browser tells me that the Lugnet website security certificate has expired. Mark (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Updated, enhanced LDraw shortcut images in FTX (Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX)

(...) DOH! I should never do color codes from memory. (...) :) Steve (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact