 Administrative / General / 12053
Re: I have some pics that the database needs (set 310)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/310_1  Doesn't show any pics and I have some to
offer, but I don't know how to upload them to there.  So, I decided to make
a post and allow some other person upload them for me.

Here are my photos.  Comes from my own collection, soon to be sold on
Ebay...

www.brickmodder.net/temp/310

Futted to .admin.database in case it gets missed here.

ROSCO