 Administrative / General / 12050
Re: Password reset?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 02:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
How do I get my password reset?  Or get an old password emailed to me?  My
member # 1076.  Someone please help.

For now, the process is to send a note to Todd, because he has to do it.
Providing a mechanism to make this easier is high on the priority list once the
code freeze is at an end.

If you don't get a response from Todd, mail any of the Admins and we will try
our best to make sure it gets done.

If after you've mailed one or more of the admins and they didn't seem to get
back to you, try posting here, as you've just done.

Hope that helps.