 Administrative / General / 12031
  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) Well ya, thats kinda easy to figure out ;) I never said anything about how this was stopping that process. I know its not, I also know that is not what my post was about in any way. (...) This is kinda more on my point - but still not 100%. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) Mark, I wish you (and others) wouldn't go deleting quotes included for context. I've re-inserted the sentence you removed above, with I assumed to mean you wanted to see posts in .lego and .color, which is the context in which I posted my (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) My entrie (first) post was about weighting and spotlighting. Nothing in the post was outside of that context, so there was no need to assume there was any more, or different, meaning to it. And no, I did not mean I wanted to see more of any (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)