 Administrative / General / 11891
    Some facts about current events and a small opinion —Rob Hendrix
   Based on www.dictionary.com - here are definitions to some words that have come up in current discussions. I place them here so people will understand the black and white facts as given to us by references we (all?) trust. Gay - (URL) Of, relating (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Some facts about current events and a small opinion —Saskia van Doesburg
   In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote: [snip] (...) Maybe, instead of making polls, you should take the time to learn about homosexuality. As far as I see, you don't have a clue what it's all about. I'd really wish people would stop referring (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Some facts about current events and a small opinion —Terry Prosper
   (...) Precisely the reason why in my opinion this lgbt newsgroup doesn't belong here. (...) Agreed. (...) That's what I intend to do. I am not scared or offended, mind you. I personnally have had gay and lesbian friends and I do not pretend I will (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Some facts about current events and a small opinion —William R. Ward
   (...) What happens if a gay AFOL posts there about Lego? Probably at least some of the people on those newsgroups will think it's silly to have Lego as a hobby. (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)