 Administrative / General / 11870 (-5)
  Re: Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

(...) Wow, I hope you didn't take genuine offense at that. My apologies if so. I seriously wan't trying to be sarcastic or anything-- I'm not really even that annoyed that you asked that it be highlighted. I just wanted to point out that (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

(...) Both MichLUG and CLB meetings are open to the public. At the (URL) last CLB meeting>, a lady and her son (who build together) showed up to the meeting because of the notice making it to the Top Stories box. At the (URL) last MichLUG meeting>, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

(...) In my, personal opinion, Club meetings - which are more or less "Members only" - doesn't belong, while a display/show open to the public is spot on. (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

(...) Would it be possible to get an offical ruling on wether club meeting/show announcements are proper for the main .announce group? Are meeting/show reports/pictures proper for the main .announce group? Also, is there a group that should already (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Meeting Announcements (was: Next NYCLUG Meeting)

(...) I second that emotion. :-) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact