 Administrative / General / 11797
Re: My Own Train - Special Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
   I understand your sentiment 100%. I was not clear if TLC had some sort of special deal to exploit us this way outside .market. It sounds like they have not, but are being extended some flexibility.

I imagine I’d be less irked by this if TLC were able to answer more of the direct points their posts often provoke. Either way, it is not a big deal for me.

You really think I’m trying to exploit you?

Calm down, I made no mention of your personal intentions. But I do note you have not answered my point.

So, what was your point? It seems to me that the issues in your original post were address by both Todd and Jake.

I’m sorry if I have let myself be misunderstood. In response to your questions:
  1. The original post was addressed to the “admins”.
  2. My original point was that marketing posts belong in .market.
But like I said, it is not a big deal. I’ve no problem with Jake, he was just doing his job.

Scott A

snip

-Duane