 Administrative / General / 11795
Re: My Own Train - Special Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
I understand your sentiment 100%. I was not clear if TLC had some sort of
special deal to exploit us this way outside .market. It sounds like they have
not, but are being extended some flexibility.

I imagine [I’d be less irked by this if TLC were able to answer more of the
direct points their posts often provoke.]  Either way, it is not a big deal
for me.

You really think I'm trying to exploit you?

Calm down, I made no mention of your personal intentions. But I do note you have
not answered my point.

Is that just a language issue, or
does the UK interpretation of that word have the VERY negative context for you
that it does in the US?

I think we are a market (and a promotional tool) for the Lego Company to mine /
exploit / develop. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing your "market" posts
are part of that. That is all I meant.

I’m sorry if I have upset your sensibilities.

Scott A

Jake
---
Jake McKee