 Administrative / General / 11526
  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) Thanks for getting back to me Todd! The name of the LUG is the Southern Alberta Lego User Group using the title SALUG. We are based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We do not require any special requirements or subgroups, just a group in the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) OK, Adam -- all set. --Todd (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) Fantastic! Thanks a million Todd! (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) One more question, how do I go about getting the mod/admin priviledges for our new newsgroup? (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG?

(...) You can't. There are no moderation or administration rights at the newsgroup level that are assigned. However, if what you mean is how do you become a curator(1) (2) then the answer is: read the newsgroup lugnet.admin.curators, especially the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.faq)