 Administrative / General / 11418
  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

I've attached a link to a good commentary about group dynamics, social behavior, technology, and group structure in online communities. (Article: "A Group Is Its Own Worst Enemy") (URL) It is long, but "Part One" and "Three Things to Accept" are IMO (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Thanks, Mark, for linking to this. I finally got a chance to print it out and read it. The article illustrated and then tied together many disjointed thoughts I've been having about our online communities. This helps a lot in refining my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Wow Mark, I am sorry I missed this one in the flurry of initial posts. It is a GREAT read. (perhaps because it reinforces some of what I've believed to be true about LUGNET and BrickLink and rec.toys.lego and other places, and about club (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Well, I will too. If any others out there find the read engaging please spotlight too :-) -Tim (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)