 Administrative / General / 11260 (-10)
  Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote: (snip) (...) Which is precisely why I used the blunt tone with JHK. He's been around and knows the ropes, so I figured he could handle a terse reply. I think he's generally one of the most "grown up" younger spacers (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote: snip (...) Okey dokey, well we've straightened out that bumping posts is not real cool. I'm sorry that I didn't explain the maturity thing the right way - I didn't intend for it to be insulting. I simply meant (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)

(...) I know mine are... :D --SteveR (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)

(...) I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. If bumping posts becomes an accepted practice, then everyone who thinks they need more attention is going to do it. Then all of a sudden lugnet.space becomes lugnet.bumpymymoc and the top 20 (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) It's probably time to trim admin.general from the FUT.. my italian isn't what it could be. :-) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) Fatto. (...) Non so se il server attuale che ospita il sito fornisce già questo servizio, chiederò ad Ezio. (...) E' un buon consiglio anche questo, provederò. Ciao Mario (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  password reset

Needless to say I love lugnet. I do desperately need my password reset. perhaps to my email address (or you can email me a different one as well). thank you and happy lego David Bail #154 (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) Altro consiglio: Nella parte sx del forum-mercatino potrebbero essere inseriti i links ai negozi di BrickLink degli iscritti. In tal modo si eviterebbero post del tipo "vendo lego, visita il mio negozio di BrickLink.... etc..." che oltre ad (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  New group request- lugnet.stories

I'd like to see a new group- lugnet.stories or something to that effect. This would be a group for discussions surrounding stories done in Lego. There are a lot of great stories out there, and they are scattered out largely among .castle and .space, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Travis Kunce Memorial Award

(...) Hmm, little oddity... The referenced message has been highlighted, so now the highlight list shows a canceled post. The highlight code might want to skip canceled posts... Frank (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact