 Administrative / General / 11245 (-5)
  Re: ghost posts

(...) In the end, I got just a shade over 11,000. Jennifer (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ghost posts

(...) That sheds a little light on the subject. I was wondering what was going on. I was trying to figure out if it was just bad dates in the emails I was getting, but when I read the posts and threads they made sense in the time context of their (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ghost posts

(...) So far, my mailbox has 8200 messages in it, and still counting. My Sidekick couldn't keep up. Jennifer (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) Thanks! I would copy the charter of .market with a minor modification to limit the usage to ItLUG members: "Virtual marketplace where ItLUG members can buy/sell/trade/auction LEGO® items." Italian translation: "Mercatino virtuale dove membri (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New subgroup for .org.it.itlug

(...) Absolutely -- yes. Tell me what you want the newsgroup charter to say, and I'll set it up. --Todd (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact