 Administrative / General / 11189
Re: The LEGO Racers theme should have its own newsgroup.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:39:20 GMT

FUT: lugnet.technic

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Stephane Simard wrote:

Which begs the question...  Has 'Technic' been retired ?

Actually, it raises the question.  Begging the question would be like saying
"When is Lego going to stop retiring themes?!?" or "When did you stop
beating your wife?!?".

Anyway, if you look at the front of the 8455 box, you see the word
"Technic", so clearly it has not been retired.