 Administrative / General / 11115 (-5)
  Re: Lost passwords?

(...) Can we PLEASE get this dealt with, this is going on at least 8 months now since the password was lost! Dean (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: European LUG MAP (2)

(...) Agreed! Thanks guys! (...) Let's not be hasty. I'm not 100% sure this was all Todd doing it, I think he had some help too. The (URL) page is not done with FTX so it's not just a matter of creating a curator for the area, there may be a bit (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.admin.general)

  set guide error message

When trying to pull up the Set Guide entry for 7104, I got this error... (...) It was embedded in the header of the set guide for 7104 (the guide entry actually displayed). None of the usual statistical information showed up at the bottom of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: admin change

(...) No, I was referring to the number of images on a served page, and the byte count generated by an average BZPower page load, in comparison to pages on Lugnet which on average have far fewer individual graphics. The requirements from Kevin are (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: admin change

(...) Hmmm. I think maybe you're underestimating the intensity of Lugnet. (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact