 Administrative / General / 11115
Re: Lost passwords?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 03:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dean Husby wrote:
My wife lost her password on lugnet and has sent quite a few emails and has
never gotten a response. So I have to post it here.

Can someone please email the password to the email address stored in user 360
Xandria Husby?

Thank you.

If you have further questions please contact her at her email address listed in
her lugnet account.

Her Husband Dean

Can we PLEASE get this dealt with, this is going on at least 8 months now since
the password was lost!

Dean