 Administrative / General / 10990 (-20)
  Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)

(...) the record. (...) Ah, that'd just be more to document, test, and regression test every time a change is made. :-) (...) Ok, give it a whirl. --Todd (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)

Todd, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> (...) Oof. Sorry I wasn't more clear with my request. I knew it was a size cache because I did a look up and found this message in which you explained things: (URL) > It would (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)

(...) Actually, it isn't an image cache, but an image size cache. But no, there (currently) isn't a way to flush it externally. (...) Mmm, good idea. I'll implement this tonight. My apologies that it doesn't work this way already. (...) I can go in (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  FTX Image Cache

Is there any way to flush the image cache in FTX? It would be nice, if when I edit a page the server would automatically get the images again, so that if I change the size, it wouold recognize this fact. The page that I am having a problem with is (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting with MIME encoded FROM header

(...) (Just came across this old thread and realized this hadn't yet been fixed.) OK, I've just installed a filter which does this conversion based on the RFC 2047 specification. This eliminiates nasties like =?ISO-8859-1?Q?f=F2=...=20b=E2r?= in (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Lugnet administration

(...) Try posting in .admin.general (I've done it here and set the follow up there as well). Todd should be able to reset it for you. -Duane (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Virus Email

(...) Not to mention that this whole thread doesn't belong in lugnet.general. Plus, there really isn't any good purpose in spreading e-mails warning about such viruses. I've been getting several copies a day of one or another of the "Microsoft (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm going nuts!

Thanx. Funny thing is, when I went to the setup page it showed my earlier attempt to use lugnet@... as address. This was rejected, so I changed it to lugnetpost@... Anyway, the whole thing is working again..... Duq "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I'm going nuts!

(...) Ronald, Looks like you've got a 'From:' line mismatch. According to the dead-articles file on the server, you tried to post as: From: "Duq" <lugnetpost@duq.tmfweb.nl> but the server only recognizes you as: From: "Duq" (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  I'm going nuts!

I'm after reinstalling windows/outlook express again, and can't post. I keep getting the '441 New users start here...' message. I've checked (URL) after logging in. In OE the name, email and organisation fields are the same (copy and past) as the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

any advance on this, I've forgotten mine too, luckily I've set it to leave me logged in, but I'll be stumped if this PC gives up the ghost. (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet admin icons?

(...) I always imagined it as a selection when writing the post, it would be too much trouble to relogon as a different user each time you need the other "identity". Jake and other LEGO employees has this option too, but with the little LEGO-logo. (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Password reset please.

Could someone please reset my password? My user number is 189. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

(...) Yes! This is exactly the desired practice, in my view. I've (re?) included trains.org but set FUT back to the group that in my view, is best to host the particular discussion (of Fullerton Railroad Days...), the group specific to the SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

Hey Todd, Thanks for the heads up on the new changes and ideas. They sound great! I have been thinking that being able to "save" threads I was interested in would be cool. Good job. And I have brown eyes so I get to be big shot! :) Build On, Josh PS (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) We have a lot of details to work out (like deciding conclusively exactly which side of the fence (free or fee) each feature-item sits on... and of course the interface and innards). Just wanted to make a quick informal post noting the general (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) Tobbe, I assume you're referring to the "tracking of read articles across browsers" feature? Ya, note that these are tagged "future," meaning they aren't on any short to-do list at the moment. I included these in the list mainly as an example (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: To Dan or Todd or Suz

(...) Thanks abunch Todd! Sorry I didn't reply right away, but I signed off after I posted. You're a hard man to get ahold of! Dan was a real sport while trying to help me out. With all my emails and my original public request for help, it may have (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) I agree with your definitions here. (...) Very nice. Regardless of my opinions of how important this is to me personally, I applaud your effort (or intended effort) to streamline things for the community. (...) Oooh. Hendo's ears perk up as he (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) Would this allow you to "bookmark" interesting threads you want to follow? Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact