 Administrative / General / 10988
Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 14:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Lynch writes:
Is there any way to flush the image cache in FTX?

Actually, it isn't an image cache, but an image size cache.  But no, there
(currently) isn't a way to flush it externally.

It would be nice, if when
I edit a page the server would automatically get the images again, so that
if I change the size, it wouold recognize this fact.

Mmm, good idea.  I'll implement this tonight.  My apologies that it doesn't
work this way already.

[...]
Anyway, if someone could delete the image
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RandomLynch/TownIdeas/TownAccents/KnifeCart/knifecart01.jpg
from the FTX image cache on the server, I would appreciate it.

I can go in and delete that size entry manually...but if you'd be willing to
test the automatic refetcher later tonight, I'll let you know when it's
ready to try out.

--Todd