 Administrative / General / 10992
Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:36:08 GMT

Worked like a charm.  Thank you, sir. :-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com>
Subject: Re: FTX Image Size Cache (was: FTX Image Cache)

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Lynch writes:
Is there any way to flush the image cache in FTX?

Actually, it isn't an image cache, but an image size cache.  But no, • there
(currently) isn't a way to flush it externally.

Oof.  Sorry I wasn't more clear with my request.  I knew it was a size • cache
because I did a look up and found this message in which you explained
things:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8874

No worries...  I knew what you meant.  :-)  I just wanted to clarify it • for
the record.

<snip>

There's no rush on getting that image fixed, so I'd be glad to test it • for
you.  Let me know when you have had a chance to make your change and • I'll go
in and edit my page to force the refresh.

Ok, give it a whirl.

--Todd