 Administrative / General / 10973
Re: To Dan or Todd or Suz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 22:16:04 GMT

My apologies.  I've updated your address and asked the server to generate a
new pw for you.  Please let me know if you don't receive it within a few
minutes.

--Todd

Thanks abunch Todd!  Sorry I didn't reply right away, but I signed off after
I posted.

You're a hard man to get ahold of!  Dan was a real sport while trying to
help me out.  With all my emails and my original public request for help, it
may have seemed like I was losing passwords on a regular basis, but I just
wasn't receiving the new passwords.  I don't know how many times my password
has been reset, but three or four times at the least!

Again, thanks for the fix!