 Administrative / General / 10930 (-10)
  Question about CLSOTW April 13-19, 2003

I see rtlToronto got the award for CLSOTW for April 13-19, 2003. but according to the poll BZPower won: (URL) site would you like to see selected as next week’s Cool LEGO Site of the Week? (April 13-19, 2003) Average list position (ranked from 1 to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  spam blocking

I noticed that the email addresses showing on posts are now spam-blocked. My first reaction was "thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU", but then I noticed the spam-block part was on the left side of the '@', i.e. not part of the domain name. This is a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Strange event

(...) It's both. It's normal in that the robotics group is shared with an external mailing list, and people on mailing lists sometimes forget to suspend their subscription to the list while away on holidays. It's a problem in that people on mailing (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Strange event

I just posted to robotics (replying to: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?) and after confirming and positing. I have received two emails with " Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?" as part of the subject line. Theses (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Holy Nospammery!

(...) Todd you are awesome! Cheers, - jsproat (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) Don't know if this always works, but it seems fairly reproducible to me: once you can't zoom any further, if you click on a country and move your mouse off that country (eg: to a neighbouring one) before the page updates, one of them will be (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Holy Nospammery!

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDArH7.Bsr@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) This is sooo...ooo cool. Thank you Todd!! [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I've seen that a couple of times too. I didn't see a pattern to the behavior. :-( It's either a bug in the viewer or a bug in my mouseover code. It's pretty ugly, isn't it. --Todd (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) If you zoom in on a country, like here: (URL) my browser, the selected (white) country appears black when you mouse over the text of a LUG, or when you mouse out of the country. Is this a known bug? I just updated my SVG viewer. -Tim (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) BTW, I definitely know for-sure how to do this now in SVG. It's pretty easy using <a xlink:href></a> tagging. I'm still running a lot of the underlying data from icky flat textfiles, though, and haven't added group/event URLs into the data (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact