 Administrative / General / 10925
Re: New World LUG Map demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
If you zoom in on a country, like here:

http://img.lugnet.com/map.cgi?v=95.8409,37.2461,72.1799&s=720,360&o=city,event,org&t=*&.svgz

In my browser, the selected (white) country appears black when you mouse
over the text of a LUG, or when you mouse out of the country. Is this a
known bug?

I've seen that a couple of times too.  I didn't see a pattern to the
behavior.  :-(  It's either a bug in the viewer or a bug in my mouseover
code.  It's pretty ugly, isn't it.

--Todd

Don't know if this always works, but it seems fairly reproducible to me:
once you can't zoom any further, if you click on a country and move your
mouse off that country (eg: to a neighbouring one) before the page updates,
one of them will be black when you mouse-over it on the updated page.

--
  David Schilling