 Administrative / General / 10922
Re: New World LUG Map demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 05:29:22 GMT

Ok, I think the FTX syntax for this is stabile enough to start documenting.
Actually, I haven't documented it yet in the FTX guide -- so for now please
still consider it "undocumented."  But if you want to give it a try, feel
free to visit the map tool page

  http://www.lugnet.com/test/map/

and make yourself a map and cut & paste the FTX snippet given below the map.

If you zoom in on a country, like here:

http://img.lugnet.com/map.cgi?v=-95.8409,37.2461,72.1799&s=720,360&o=city,event,org&t=*&.svgz

In my browser, the selected (white) country appears black when you mouse
over the text of a LUG, or when you mouse out of the country. Is this a
known bug?

I just updated my SVG viewer.

-Tim