 Administrative / General / 10915 (-10)
  Re: Holy Nospammery!

(...) Indeed. Lots of variations too! Coolness. Gee it's nice having Todd back hacking good stuff in again, innit? (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) My IE 5.0 tries to download ldraw.cgi from that poo.ldr link, and mozilla 1.2.1 tries to download monkeypede.ldr.cgi, go figure. -Tim (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Holy Nospammery!

Hey Todd - I just noticed the automatic spamblock feature on the web interface when it displays email addresses. Cool! :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I'm almost positive it was from the GRID website in Geneva, Switzerland. The files I downloaded are gnv029.zip (world city population database) and gnv019.zip (world coastline data) if that helps. The map data is given in a horribly designed (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I think there may be some serious mistakes in the coordinate data of the cities. Hong Kong shows up in Canada! (I think this might be an accidentally negated coordinate.) I'd like to get a better data file. (...) It's from a public domain list (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) You could do what I have done with my secondary yahoo email account (rolly_dog2000@yahoo.com) UNLESS the subject line as a special 4 alphanumeric code in it at the very beginning the messeage gets deleted and into the trashbox! So far I have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Success!!! Thanks Todd! Brady (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Follow-up: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

Heya y'all, I've been digging back through my spam trap folder in Outlook, and have come up with the following conclusions: 1. I'm looking at at least two different spam virus attacks. Both are using open relays in traditional spam style, but: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Sounds good. Thanks for the efforts, Todd. I don't like writing down passwords but when you don't have to remember them for, like, a few years, you tend to forget them. Willing to test your implementation once you get it done (no rush--e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) that for mixing and matching... James (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact