 Administrative / General / 10903
Re: Problem with Password page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Brady W. Clark writes:
Hi!
I am a brand new member, so please excuse the confusion if I am asking a FAQ.
I am trying to add a password, but cannot get it to work.  Anytime I try to
add--or even replace--from the password page, it just simply sits there
forever.  Doesn't even time out, just sits.  Not a firewall issue, have
tried it from both work and home.
Known issue?
Thanks!!

Well, I'll be darned...it's doing it to me too.
Thanks for reporting this... I'll get to the bottom of it and let you know when
it's fixed.

--Todd

Is there also a way there can be a "forgot password" option?

'Cause, well, I forgot my password...

Dave K