 Administrative / General / 10891
10890  |  10892
Subject:
Problem with Password page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:57:17 GMT

Hi!

I am a brand new member, so please excuse the confusion if I am asking a FAQ.

I am trying to add a password, but cannot get it to work.  Anytime I try to
add--or even replace--from the password page, it just simply sits there
forever.  Doesn't even time out, just sits.  Not a firewall issue, have
tried it from both work and home.

Known issue?

Thanks!!

Brady W. Clark