 Administrative / General / 10858
Re: New World LUG Map demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ed Manlove writes:
Is it possible to add in hyperlinks to the graph itself?  For example
looking at the second page I generated a map which showed BrickFest.  It
would be nice to click on the BrickFest circle and this would send me to
either the BrickFest home page or the LUGNET brickfest newsgroup.

oh absolutely, yes!  In fact, in SVG, you can link not only to other webpages
but also to other SVG files that load into the current viewport.

Sorry I forgot to list this last night on my to-do list.  It's a must-have.

--Todd