 Administrative / General / 10852
Re: New World LUG Map demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:36:23 GMT

Todd,

Is it possible to add in hyperlinks to the graph itself?  For example
looking at the second page I generated a map which showed BrickFest.  It
would be nice to click on the BrickFest circle and this would send me to
either the BrickFest home page or the LUGNET brickfest newsgroup.

Ed

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
[SNIP]
Note that you'll need an SVG viewer to see the maps.  SVG stands for
Scalable Vector Graphics and is a W3 open-standard language for describing
two-dimensional graphics.  If you're using a modern browser such as a recent
release of Microsoft's Internet Explorer or Apple's Safari, your browser
probably already supports SVG.  If not, simply download Adobe's SVG viewer.
It's a little like the way PDF files and Java programs were handled a few
years ago before PDF viewers and Java interpreters became commonplace in
browsers.

[SNIP]
--Todd