 Administrative / General / 10785
Re: Republic of Congo Scam - hit me and other cox.net Lego Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:40:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
Well, we all get spam.  I don't get too much, but I get some!  Today I got
three from the same spammer.

I got six, same text word by word in all of them. I also get a lot of "you
won a trip to Puerto Rico!" e-mails, presumably with the same kind of origin.

So my suspicion suggests that the spider or guy hit Lugnet to get our info.
Just thought I'd let you know!

Thanks - at least I know I'm not alone :-/

Pedro