 Administrative / General / 10782
10781  |  10783
Subject:
Republic of Congo Scam - hit me and other cox.net Lego Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:13:00 GMT

Well, we all get spam.  I don't get too much, but I get some!  Today I got
three from the same spammer.  The spam was sent to cox.net Lego fans.  I
know bhamilto1 (Brad Hamilton), copyright (myself) socalray (I know I have
seen this guy here!) and legodan44 (obviously a lego guy) all are lego fans
and were each one of the 20 who got hit. Since I would know of no other
place my email would be listed with other Lego fans, I smell a fish.

So my suspicion suggests that the spider or guy hit Lugnet to get our info.
Just thought I'd let you know!