 Administrative / General / 10715 (-5)
  Re: Can postings that had their e-mail authentication blocked stil be retrieved?

(...) That would be very helpfull. (...) Fortunately, on January 23th my provider decided to lift the ban again, possibly after evaluating the case by themselves, despite that the ORDB listing still exists. Postings made by me between 14th and 23th (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

(...) Thats good to hear, but is there a way you can elobarate on this? Take my post from 4 months ago... (URL) there things we can do to help out? I thought the info I gave ther was what was needed, but with its lack of addition I am not sure. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How does a new group get established?

(...) Most excellent question Hendotron! (URL) baldly going... (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

(...) We're working to correct this problem. It is not my place, however, to elaborate on this. (...) Work is being done on the database on almost a daily basis. We don't always get to things in any particular order, but eventually, all updates will (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

(...) Yes. I believe several people who have offical standing are aware of the open relay problem and how serious it is and are trying to address it. It is not my place to give details of communications I may or may not have had without permission, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact