 Administrative / General / 10690
Re: Lugnet listed as Open relay at ORDB.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Lynch writes:
The system Admins may already be aware of this, but it appears that the open
relay database is listing Lugnet.com as an open relay.  http://ordb.org

It's still there.
Are we the only two users affected?

Cheers.