 Administrative / General / 10650 (-10)
  LUGNET password reset requiest

Please reset my LUGNET password. Thanks. -Ted Michon member 1666 (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) I think part of the problem is people buy sets for different reasons. I (for example) would've rated the set you mentioned a 70 because I'd love it for part selection; though the model itself doesn't really intreuge me to buy it. I think what (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) Heh-- I actually did something very similar for our company when we were sending out our customer service surveys (rated 1-5). Obviously some clients were overly thrilled with us and just gave us straight 5's. Some were mad at us and gave us (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where should Bricklink auctions be posted ?

(...) At this time, according to the charter for lugnet.market.auction, that is the ONLY place where auction announcments of any type are permitted. Discussions about auctions are permissible in market.theory and other groups as appropriate. Some (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where should Bricklink auctions be posted ?

(...) under auctions, please. -Suz (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Where should Bricklink auctions be posted ?

Not meaning to open up old issues, but... Bricklink now supports auctions (after a long hiatus). Where should announcements of BrickLink auctions be posted ? lugnet.market.auction or lugnet.market.brickshops or both/either Ray (who has a turkey up (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: a few new things

Ahh! I am an annoying one I know. :) I am glad you are back Suz because I love sharing my 2 cents. Anyway, was the new frontpage design scrapped or still in dev? Just curious. I do webs sites and wouldn't mind helping if you want. Of course, this is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: T-Shirts

(...) Jeremy, I did see the earlier post, but then only had time to mark it as 'something to look into later.' I do appreciate the suggestions very much. Ironically, while pouring coffee this morning (into a LUGNET mug), I thought (for the umpteenth (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: T-Shirts

I sure hope that with no response or personal emails posted that this was taken into consideration, but I feel that it may not have been seen. Therefore, hoping I am not stepping on anyone's toes, I am reposting this. I hope this very logical idea (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Polls with multi options

(...) Great idea, Dan! I didn't know how I would implement this at first, but it turned out to be fairly straightforward by setting any "n/a" (shown as "---") options as last-place ties. Thus, if you write in 1, 2, 3, and leave the rest untouched, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact