 Administrative / General / 10555 (-5)
  Re: Polls as propaganda devices.

(...) It's there, it's under "Ivrit". (Of course I always found that funny - Todd likes to use the local names rather than English, but anyone able to read LUGNET probably knows how his/her country and language are spelled in English. ;-) ) BTW, the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta-polling (was: Polls as propaganda devices.)

(...) I think the top two of the last three definitely could. Regarding the very last non-other choice, aren't there cases, though, where the question is phrased perfectly but the choices are biased? Or in those cases, is it always also the case (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: bug in polls?  [DAT]

(...) It really should have a better error message, but I think it's working correctly to the spirit behind what it wants to let you do, albeit poorly explained in the text above. It wants to let you use the same number in the case of ties -- for (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: bug in polls?

(...) that upon your hitting the Submit button? Do you happen to recall what, if anything, you had entered into the boxes? --Todd (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: bug in polls?

Ranking polls say you can give two choices the same number, but reject such ballots. Frank (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact