 Administrative / General / 10495 (-20)
  Re: possible bug in membership page...

(...) Ah. not a bug actually. I have to run a script manually for that page to get updated. I will as soon as I get a chance to. (...) thanks for pointing it out. -Suz (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  possible bug in membership page...

Hi, just trying to point out that there is a glitch in the members page. It only goes up to member 1660, where as the on the main page, there is member 1691. I was just wondering if you were made aware of this potential bug in the system. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

Todd and/or Suz, I'd like to have a feature added to the email subscriptions page, whereby I can _choose_ to subscribe to a group _and_ all of its subgroups, as _one_ digest... Please? Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: internal server error in guide

(...) Hmmm, this means an internal inconsistency has been detected in the data. An rebuild tool is analyzing the data now... Things should be restored to normal working order in a few minutes... --Todd (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  internal server error in guide

Admins: To whon it may concern. While browsing the Guide, specifically hitting the following page: (URL) get the following error: An internal server error occurred: Died at /usr/home/lugnet/pdb2/pdb_m2.pm line 110. Additional info: I am logged in, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Replying to posts

(...) Well, perhaps you should block it. I thought in the past there was a policy that mailers that were known to cause threading problems would be blocked. (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) AFAIK, that is how it works. When you subscribe to a group, you do not get mails from it's sub groups. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Replying to posts

(...) only "fix" we can do is to block his mailer (Juno something or other), and force him to use a standard email/web browser/news program. He could do this on his own, without being forced to do it though. Dan (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) I'm *still* hoping for an official, from-the-Admin answer to the question, "Is this how the email subscription service works?"... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Replying to posts

Can someone please help Tim out? His error is really annoying me and I feel that it can be fixed somehow. Jeremy Scott No offence Tim, I am not mad at or annoyed by you, just the error which is attached to you. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Yes, the original poster is whining. I agree with Suz though. Tom's and John's responses aren't particularly helpful. They are just the sort of thing which starts a bickering war (which I truly hope this will not degenerate into). On the other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: PartsRef help...

(...) Also, the "help" page has no left margin space, making it somewhat hard to read. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Please delete this post

To Whom It Concerns: Please delete the following post: (URL) am the author of the posting and I would like it removed because it will cause confusion. Please do not remove the subsequent post of which I am again the author. Many thanks, Richard (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Aquazone Sidebar

Could the link in the aquazone sidebar for Soaking Wet be changed to the new address... (URL) you! Felix Is anyone listening? (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I am getting sick of this ...

(...) Yes, it does. The most relevant matches are listed first -- for each part, the keywords that matched are listed in red. (...) I don't think that part is in Partsref yet. (...) When I did this search, the first part listed was the only part (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  I am getting sick of this ...

Whenever I go to search for a part in partsref, it never sorts the matches by most relevant/least relevant etc. It just lists them in whatever order it finds them. E.G. Brick 1 x 4 with side studs as used in a space airlock door MOC recently. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) Todd and/or Suz, If this is so --(Is it?)-- then I'd like to have a feature added to the email subscriptions page, whereby I can _choose_ to subscribe to a group _and_ all of its subgroups as one digest... Please? Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suz Q&A was:[Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?]

(...) Why are all these kinds posts in lugnet.lego.direct? Does anyone expect Lego Direct to comment here? (or in similar posts). Of the groups that I follow, and I only follow a few (.trains, .trains.org, .cad.mlcad, and .cad.dev.mac), this is one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) (not Suz or Todd, but...) Steve has the right of it. I'm e-mail subscribed to loc.ca, but I do not see any messages in any of the various loc.ca.foo groups. This is IMO, a good thing. thanks, James (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact